For the payout rates of the Dragon Tiger for betting in various forms are as follows:
- When betting on a tie, the player wins only if the card points of both sides are equal. The payout rate is as high as 8 times the bet or bet 1 pays 8, excluding capital, although there is a small chance of winning, but if you win, there is a chance to turn the game as well.
- When betting on Tiger, the player wins only when the Tiger side has more card points, the payout rate is 1 times the bet.
- When placing a dragon, the player wins only when the dragon side has more card points, the payout rate is 1 times the bet as well.
Dragon Tiger how to count points
The method of counting the points of the Dragon Tiger is not as difficult as you think. Each card has the following values or points.
- The Ace or A card has 1 point.
- Cards 2-10 have the same value as the number on their face.
- The J card has 11 points.
- The Q card has 12 points.
- The K card has 13 points.
For the UFABET cards have no effect on the points, for example 2 clubs and 2 spades are considered to have 2 equal points.